The SN 100 is used for the grinding and polishing of shaped and flat glass with its strong construction and precise machining capability.
- Fast and precise machining: Max. 1400 * 2400 mm glass is clamped very precisely by special clamp system. In addition, due to the 3-tool holder system, 12 mm thick glass can be processed in 3 stages without needing to change the tools.
- Two Stations: Glasses in small dimensions are connected to two stations at the same time and processed.
- Aluminum table: Due to the 20 mm thickness high quality aluminum table the machining processes are precisely carried out.
- Corrosion-resistant: All surfaces in contact with water are made from corrosion-resistant material.
- Magazine system: With this optional feature, tools changes are automatically performed through the magazine.
- Low Processing and Energy Cost: Due to the servo-driven technology,the power consumptions is extremely low. As all processes are carried out automatically, only one person is getting a high production rate.
SN 100 TECHNICAL DATA AND PERFORMANCE
|Glass sheet width max.:||2200 mm|
|Glass sheet width at the reference line min.:||170 mm|
|Glass sheet length max.:||
|Glass sheet length at the reference line min.:||170 mm|
|Glass sheet thickness:||3-19 mm|
|Glass Seaming/Deburring Speed :||0,5-5 m/min.|
|Weight :||3.500 Kg|
|Operating voltage, network parameters:||17Kw|